The Resume of Gabriel Meacham
“With a good mix of right brained creativity and left brained logic; I have a passion for UX Design because it pits artistic imagination against analytical problem solving and gives birth to new and undiscovered ideas. I deliver concepts, ideas, and elements into nicely packaged designs that will help you leapfrog the competition”
Highlights of Qualifications
- Expert Creator; Full Stack Web Developer; Accomplished UX Designer; & Architect; with over 20+ years’ experience leading successful teams for various branding and digital marketing projects.
- Extensive experience managing teams of 45+ Web developers; graphic designers; video editors; and sales agents.
- 20+ years performing numerous IT infrastructure and software development assignments for custom web-based automation systems; data migration; training and customer support.
- Designed & developed over 500 custom websites/apps: consulting, budgeting, mockups, planning, coding, integration, styling, training, and support.
- Developed over 150 brands/identities: brand storytelling, logo concepts, brand mark, color schemes, image selection, usage documentation.
- Architected over 50 custom web/app based database portal systems(intranets): custom shopping carts, customer management, retainer management, contract creation, shipping management, inventory/ purchasing/fulfillment, Project scoping/actuals, reporting, specialized accounting functions, custom dashboards.
- Released and maintain an open source Retainer Management CRM + Time Tracking Software written in PHP + jQuery on GitHub. Currently re-scripting in React and / or Angular and integrating to Salesforce.
- Contributed to the Open Source CMS Project: Joomla since Joomla 1.x in 2008. Have provided bugfixes, UX improvements, Training videos, and written custom plugins/themes.
- Produced aesthetic design for 1st ever all electric vehicle wedge barrier and bollards widely used in the perimeter protection - antiterrorism market.
PHP / JS / CSS Frameworks:
Joomla, Wordpress, Magento, Cake PHP, Laravel, CodeIgniter, Zend, Angular, React + Redux, jQuery, Bootstrap, Foundation, Ionic, mdBootstrap, GoogleMapsAPI, wrld3d.js, three.js, D3.js, FusionCharts, WebGL
UX - UI Prototyping:
InVision, Xd, Visio, Lucid, UXPin, Axure
Agile Workflow Applications:
Git, Github, Bitbucket, Jira, NPM, Yarn, Lint, Webpack, Grunt, Slack, Trello, Confluence
Search / Digital Marketing:
MOZ, Screaming Frog, WordStream
CAD / Vis Applications:
AutoCAD, 3DS Max, Maya, Character Studio, Inventor, Solidworks, Unity, Flash/Animator
Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Premier, After Effects, Final Cut
CRM / Accounting Applications:
Salesforce+Lightning, NetSuite, Infusionsoft, QuickBooks, Zero, NetSuite, Pipedrive, Vtiger, SugarCRM, Basecamp
Access, MySQL, SQL, MSSQL, SOQL, Firebase
UI DEVELOPER / REACT CODER
Robert Half | Dinova, Inc (Johns Creek, GA) April 2018 – August 2018 (Contract)
- Completed assigned project 1.5 months ahead of schedule.
- Introduced MD Bootstrap for React to the project. This provided a robust (CSS/JS) framework, giving us the ability to prototype pages rapidly.
- Produced cross platform application using no-db / single load asynchronous architecture.
Senior UX Designer / Principal Partner - CEO
RINGER CONSULTING GROUP (Roswell, GA) January 2011 – November 2017
- Managed multiple agile based design teams which created branding, graphic design, and front-end UX design for various clients. Conceptualized idea with clients, then worked with the team to create and implement clean professional custom designs.
- Led a team of developers managing projects from custom software to backend web development including: understanding flow and structure to create business automation tools while providing real-time reporting better insight and to automate mundane tasks.
- Managed Cloud Based Google / AWS hosting for over 500 clients.
- Utilized bleeding edge technology such as Angular, View, and React to create seamless front-end user interfaces tied to custom API’s or Laravel for data processing for mobile apps, web portals, and dynamic displays.
- Built and managed a team of sales and account managers. Created highly interactive sales collateral and pricing matrix, resulting in a significant increase in new sales.
- Increased sales year-over-year by leveraging referenceable accounts to build credibility and introducing new sales tools and marketing collateral.
- Hired, trained, and supervised 50+ team members including; marketers, designers, copywriters, coders, and support technicians.
WINDNET INC. (Dawsonville, GA) January 2008 – January 2011
- Managed small team of designers and developers creating full branding schema, graphic design and frontend and backend web design and development for a variety of clients.
- Provided webmaster services for 250 clients; responsible for hosting, updates, and upgrades.
- Grew creative team 10-fold in 3 years and created promotional collateral, custom sales portal, and external marketing campaigns that tripled revenue year over year.
- Consulted with instrumental and fast-growing companies on branding and graphic design services. Companies including; Chick-fil-a, Geoburg, USR-Grab, Moe’s Southwest Grill, SecureUSA, Chestatee Golf Club, SleeveCo, Vemma/Verve, Hotels/Motels.com, FermobUSA, and 9th district congressman -Tom Graves.
CHEIF INFORMATION OFFICER
SECUREUSA INC. (Cumming, GA) March 2002 – May 2008
- From ground up, built out network infrastructure including wiring and technical setup for a 70+ workstation environment including Microsoft server, IIS and Microsoft Exchange server.
- Implemented the company’s 3D graphics - CAD based crash testing, which saved $2+ million in crash test certification and 37% of production costs.
- Developed database information structure (Intranet ASP.Net - Microsoft SQL); client portals, project costing / quoting, scope management, actuals reporting / forecasting, trouble ticket / warranty management systems.
- Created corporate web presence with “Most complete view of product information and benefits in industry”.
- Created and designed 3D models of patented security Ballard casings with lit hydraulic ballads. Crash testing and force testing implemented within the models.
- Rendered designs of hydraulic wedges in front of agencies & parking facilities to assist completing sales.
- Developed ‘PACE’ with full-blown process management and sales support: including features for Trouble Ticket System, Product Information Warehouse, Product Costing/Quoting, Project Scheduling & Management, and other core requirements.
- Several locations of patented designed ballads are in front of St. Louis Arch, 26 Federal Plaza, The Port Authority as well as numerous embassies and at risk public facilities.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT / 3D DESIGN VISUALIZATION
FUTURE BARRIERS, INC. (Sub-Company of SecureUSA) May 2005 – May 2008
- Completed aesthetic and structural design and product in CAD of the electric wedge barriers. Completed safety testing & virtual crash testing and weakness viability utilizing SolidWorks.
- Utilized 3DS Max to create 3D visualization of next generation of vehicle intrusion barriers.
- Created brand logo, web distribution interface and marketing materials.
- Designed first ever all electric crash rated vehicle wedge barrier. Worked with owner/team to bring to market, generating $15 million in sales within first year.
IT MANAGER / WEB DEVELOPER
EXTENSION TECHNOLOGY, INC. (Alpharetta, GA) September 1999 – April 2002
- From ground up, built out network infrastructure including wiring and technical setup for a 100+ workstation environment including Microsoft Server IIS and Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Maintained Servers and workstations for 100+ users.
- In charge of building out five websites and maintaining online presence.
- Managed 45+ sales team, in charge of brokering chips with (long lead time/hard to find IC’s Semiconductors.
- Create PartFunnel an industry specific search engine, written in .NET and MS SQL, allowing users to search the inventory of other brokers. Having 1st notice of new inventory grew the company 10x over 2 years.